To maintain browser privacy, follow these steps to erase your web browser’s record of your visit AFTER you have left this site.
How to clear your browser’s history, cache & cookies:
- Click on “Tools” in the top menu or press ALT-T
- Select “Internet Options” Select the “General” tab
- In the middle section, titled “Temporary Internet Files”, click “Delete Files” and check the box titled “Delete all offline content”
- In the middle section, titled “Temporary Internet Files”, click “Delete Cookie” and then “OK”
- In the bottom section, titled “History,” click “Clear History” and then click “Yes”
- In the top-right corner of Google Chrome, click the three lines / Chrome Menu .
- Click on More Tools
- Click on Clear Browsing Data
- Chose the length of time you want to clear (past hour, day, week, month, year)
- Check off Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other site and plugin data, Cached images and files, Autofill form data, Hosted App data
- Click on the Clear browsing data button
Safari on Mac:
- Click on Safari in the menu
- Click on Clear History…
- Choose length of time you’d like to delete it for
- Click on the Clear History button
For other web browsers please refer to the help menu for how to clear your history, cookies & cache.