Posted: July 16, 2021
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
The Dr. Margaret Savage Crisis Centre is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to provide direct support to the Executive Assistant, Resource Development Coordinator, and the Executive Director. This position is based in Cold Lake and will be scheduled 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Provide administrative support to all departmental members.
- Review and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence materials for the management team.
- Provide back up coverage for payroll
- Data Entry, to both client and Donor Management systems.
- Research assigned items and report results to management team
- Courteously receive and screen in-bound calls, emails, and visitors.
- Coordinate departmental office activities.
- Review, evaluate and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Take and transcribe dictation notes and meeting minutes.
- Support with office filing, both paper and digital.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Assist with reports and presentation preparation.
- Assist with social media posts as assigned.
- Assist with event and volunteer coordination as assigned.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors at all times.
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels and place orders as required.
- Prepare travel arrangements with a keen attention to detail, where necessary.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Business Administration degree or diploma considered an asset.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role.
- Proficient in computer systems: Sage, Microsoft Platform (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft online experience considered an asset. Ability to learn new systems. Experience using social media platforms.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities while maintaining top quality results.
- Results focused with the confidence and ability to provide suggestions and feedback.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited support, fast learner with strong work ethic.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional, ethical and confidential.
- A valid Alberta Driver’s License
- Criminal and Vulnerable Sector checks